Friday, March 12, 2010

Just So You know

Hey boys and girls!

So I know that i many not be the most social Smithie ever, but i want all to know how much i look forward to getting to know you all on this trip. I Love people and Love making new friends, and you all seem wonderful. I know we will make so many memories through the adventurs we will share in the next week. I also know that alot of you guys are best freinds with eachother, and i hope you can find some way to squeeze me in to your group.

Adventure awaits.... see you all tomorrow!

-Libby

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I never noticed this post last year but just want to say now: Libby, we all love you and there was never any doubt that everyone would get along splendidly on that trip. It was definitely a perfect opportunity to get to know you better, and I love that we were able to bond so much more in that amazing week :D

    ReplyDelete