Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pumped about dining with the Lees

In a short while, all of the Smithies will be picked up from the Villa by the Lee family and we will be dining at their residence tonight. I am so excited because I have a strong feeling that not only are we going to have a good time, but we are going to eat some amazing Trinidadian food. From talking to them, I noticed of how passionate the Lees are about their food. We very much share that interest. When Nicky was at UNH I remembered how much she loved to eat. She would be so pumped about eating at the dining halls, even if the dishes at Stillings, Holloway Commons or even Philbrook had a mundane menu, she would always be fun to go to dinner with. Now I get to experience that with the whole family. I am also looking forward to see what their house looks like. I am sure it is a comfortable and loving home. Bring it on the Lee family.

No comments:

Post a Comment