Friday, March 12, 2010

Last minute details...

We leave tomorrow. And I am running around like a chicken without a head trying to make sure I have dotted every i and crossed every t. There is a certain bit of stress that comes from being the "first" to do something like this. I am incredibly reassured by the support that awaits us in Trinidad in the form of the Lee family. I don't usually make lists - but I actually sat down and made one today, to make sure I don't miss anything super important. As usual with this sort of trip there are things coming up that might require some changes - like historically hot weather in Trinidad - but it seems like the group is going to be ok going with the flow. I have a few more hours of work to do today and then I can actually concentrate 100% on packing and making sure I have everything I need. I think I should be all set - luckily stores are open until 9 or 10 tonight so last minute shopping is still a possibility. I'm excited to start taking photos and making posts from Trinidad.
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment