Sunday, March 14, 2010

ohhhhhh JFK.....

So JFK has never been a nice airport. All the times i have had an encounter with it, I have been less than impressed. Once, I had a connecting flight in Washington DC and because if some security breach at JFK, our flight was delayed by 3 hours. Yeah.... the airport and i are hitting a rough patch in our relationship.

It is my firm belief that everything in life happens for something to impact you or another life around you. I think that this excruciatingly long layover at JFK has brought out new thoughts in people. Some don't mind, some are a but upset. Some can sleep on tile floors just as comfortably as a bed, and others can not. All i know is that this airport adventure has given me new incite on travel and on the personalities of people both on the trip with us and the other thousands people in this airport. Isn't it funny how all these hundreds and hundreds of people who have walked by us... well, we will probably never see them again. Who knows where they came from or where they are going.

Now, with t- 101/2 hours to go till our Trinidadian flight leaves, I have an experience of sleeping at an airport under my belt, and some new ideas to ponder over. And Trinidad is going to be that much better now that we have survived this.

No comments:

Post a Comment